From BowlingChat Wiki
Revision as of 19:17, 9 January 2011 by Wikiadmin
- By submitting content, you agree to release your contributions under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly or redistributed by others, do not submit it.
- Only public domain resources can be copied without permission—this does not include most web pages or images.
- Cite your source websites within a ==References== section to give credit to the original author's ideas, also see Citation Templates.
- In short: Bare facts are in the public domain. Works must show sufficient human creativity to be eligible to copyright at all.
- Content that violates any copyright will be deleted.
- If you are the owner of copyrighted material hosted on BowlingWiki