Difference between revisions of "Bowling Ball Technology"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:21, 23 April 2011
- 3 pin Carry 10 Pin
- Axis Rotation Comparison Video - Courtesy of Brunswick, ThrowBot compares ball motion for various axis rotation measurements.
- Ball Speed Comparison Video - Courtesy of Brunswick
- Ball Speed vs Rev Rate
- Center of Gravity
- Differential Ratio - By Mo Pinel, article from the November issue of BTM.
- RPM Comparison Videos - Courtesy of Brunswick, ThrowBot compares ball motion for rev rates between 200 and 400 RPM's
- Surface Adjustment Comparison Video - Courtesy of Brunswick
- Three Phases of Ball Motion
- USBC Ball Motion Analysis Form
- USBC Ball Motion Study
- USBC Pin Carry Study
- Brunswick Rejuvenator & Ball Life Study
- History of Oil
- Magnified Coverstock
- Pad Conversion Chart
- Ra Grit Comparison - Courtesy of Storm Bowling
- Ra to Unit Depth Comparison - Courtesy of Kegel
- Science of Bowling
- Surface Modification
- Unlocking The Mysteries of Particle Bowling Balls
Drilling Techniques and Layouts
Refer to the Pro Shop Information Section for various categories involving drilling techniques and layouts.